6

Coffee Time Nonsense


Why should boys have all the fun!! Relax, neither I’m a fuelled up Female Chauvinist nor I am against boys having fun. It’s just because even we girls know how to have fun all by ourselves. This was made possible by my girlfriends- Namisha & Ritika, when they said that Lets catch up for coffee!!!  The evening was filled with fireworks as we spoke about everything- our work (though we all were Unemployed back then :P), the latest gossip, shoes,  the most complex yet fascinating subject- MEN, but the evening was made high by our very own hottest MAC wali chick(a) BOOM!!! She stole the evening by her ohhh la la looks. :D

The conversations went from one topic (read GOSSIP) to another…Weird but fun!! That evening we did not care about anything. We just talked amongst ourselves and everyone around us seemed to belong to some extraterrestrial (I just love this word :P:P) land at that point of time.


As they say that all the good things come to an end, so did our evening because we all had to leave for home. But we left with one promise that we will catch up for our “coffee break” every week, without a miss.

So we meet every week for coffee and the time with them, especially at Gloria Jeans Coffee (the much needed introduction) always revive my world (my work leaves me dead). These coffee hours now come as extra hours earned; a tip in my favor on my much needed weekend off.

6 comments:

Ritika Taneja

I love you Sakshi Bawa! :D

And i miss you so bad!:X
Good ol' days will come back soon!:D

Sakshi Bawa

they are here only, all we need is "sometime" from our (not so) busy schedules. :P:P

Ritika Taneja

:(
I hate working for this reason the max!

SOOON SOON!

Sakshi Bawa

I love working so much!!:D

Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio

Memories